CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Going to School!

I've been debating for the past 2 years whether or not i should go to school and various things have stopped me from doing it. This time its for real! I start on March 9th at the "Skin Science Institute of Laser and Esthetics". I'm so excited! I get to quit my job and go full time, so I should be done in 8 months. After that I'll decide if I want to go a step further and get more education with the lasers (which as of right now I do). I have a friend at work who is thinking about signing up as well which would be a lot of fun! I can't wait, and I'll have a kit that I don't have to take to school and use on customers so I'll be able to practice on family and friends!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

cool!!! I still think you should have a baby

Brenda said...

That's exciting! Glad to see you back in blog-land!

Amber Nicole said...

I am so excited for you! I am glad you updated your blog.