CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas and New Years...

I know I'm late but I thought I'd let you know how our holidays went. Christmas was great! We spent Christmas Eve with Brady's family and Christmas morning with my family. I gave Brady a computer to install into his car (that my brother Hank got all set up and did tons of work to gather the parts for me) and he absolutely LOVES it! It was so fun to watch him as he realized what it was. I got a pair of really nice snow boots that I've been wanting, and a ton of clothes and hair product. One of my favorite things though was having Danica in town! I love spending time with
her and her cute little family.

New Years was a little less exciting. I got bronchitis and was basically in Bed for two weeks. So my News years consisted of me playing a quick game of rummi cube with my cousins, Nate and MC, and Brady. Then I curled up on the couch and barely stayed awake until we went and watched the ball drop on tv. then immediatly went home and to bed.

That was just the beginning of my sickness later on I had to go stay at my mom's house so poor brady could actually get some sleep, and so the drywall dust didn't kill me!

Overall we had a great holiday and are excited for our new year goals (even though i couldn't start the main one of working out becuase i couldn't breathe!)

0 comments: