CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!

Danica

Danica is an awesome sister.....
I love how she is a little homemaker with her cute parties and crafts
I love how she is so good at stepping out of her box to make new friends
I love how cute of a mommy she is and that she named her baby after me
I love how she will listen to me vent
I love how she is such a good wife and makes dinner every night
I love how spiritual she is and what a great example she is
I love how she calls me and we can talk for hours
I love how she is not afraid to try new things and go new places
I love how she laughs at people when they get hurt
I love how she defends everyone
I love her laugh!
I love how good she is at booking shows and selling jewelry
I love you Danica! You are such a good sister and I miss you like crazy!

Happy Birthday!!!

Brady

Brady's Birthday was yesterday. We all know I love everything about him so I'll spare you the list. We celebrated his Birthday sunday, by having a bbq in his backyard. I think everyone had a really good time. We grilled hamburgers and played horse shoes, ping pong and bocce ball which his mom gave him. I gave him a new longboard that my uncle Danny made and some cologne. He said it was the most fun birthday he has had! I love you Brady, Happy Birthday!




3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! He even got a "death by chocolate" cake!

Tolman Family said...

Oh, Jessica, I love you!

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

How come my blog isn't on your favorites? ;)