CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ok, I've had complaints that i don't blog enough so here's my little update.
We are still working on the basement. We have the bedroom dry walled and almost all the taping and mudding done, and we are going to start on the family room and Kitchen this Saturday (anyone who helps will be fed pizza and soda!).
The progress has slowed down a lot because Brady started school. He is going to UVU doing his generals and then plans on switching to BYU for an industrial design degree.
I'm planning on starting Aesthetics school as soon as the basement is finished.
Right now we are both working at Myebiz doing customer service. Its really nice because we sit right next to eachother all day so i still get to see him and spend time with him even though he is in school.
We Lasted the month of our vegitarian diet and decided to keep going. I am actually really enjoying it!
For the 4th we went up in the uintah's to a place called Dean's Lake with a group of our friends. It was really fun but i got eaten alive by mosquitos and Brady didn't even get one!
um.. I think thats pretty much it for now, but I will try to post more......

3 comments:

Brenda said...

So glad you updated us on what's going on with you two! I love that you sit next to each other at work!

M.C. Sommers said...

That is so fun you are going to start school! I think you will be awesome at that!

Danica said...

Thanks for the update!