CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Veg Pledge!

Brady and I have been planning to go vegetarian when we move into our new apartment. We have been cutting back a lot on meat and it hasn't seemed that hard. Last weekend however, Brady watched a video at peta.com that shows how the animals we eat are treated and decided we shall wait no longer! So we are officially pescatarian, vegetarians who eat fish(we don't feel too bad for them).
We went shopping yesterday for the first time with our new "diet" and I was really surprised to see how little you can buy without meat. We will definitely sign up for emealz.com (the site Danica talked about) when we have our own fridge. They have a vegetarian plan so we will at least know what to eat. It will be hard but worth it. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Sister Sommers said...

Good Luck!!!

Terril Family said...

I eat like that mostly. Not because I feel bad for the animals, but mostly just because I do not like the taste of red meat (I do eat chicken and fish). You'll get used to it and begin to love it. Email me if you want some yummy recipes. Good luck!