CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Digital Scrap booking

So yesterday I was playing on facebook and there was an ad for digital Scrapbooking and I thought it sounded really fun but when i clicked on it the link didn't work so i just kind of forgot about it. Then today I read Danielle's blog and she talked about how she loves it so I decided I better check it out. I found one called Smilebox, it has a basic version that is free so i tried making one. It was really fun! I don't have very many pictures on my work computer so I don't have any cute creations to show you, but hopefully I will soon! Thanks for the tip Danielle!

2 comments:

Terril Family said...

You're welcome... hey you should check out shabby princess. they have some super cute free layouts. I have done almost all my pages with them. Also, download Photoshop elements if you dont already have it. It's a great place to design all your pages.

lynette said...

You go girl! I love your site, and love your domestic nature!!!