CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My cookie Lee Decal!

So for those of you who didn't know, when Danica joined Cookie Lee, she asked me right away to join with her. I really liked the idea but i didn't have the money and didn't want to dedicate the time. So when it came time to go to the Cookie Lee Convention, of course she invited me, and I went. I had a blast but I still wasn't convinced. But then Danica got a new car and she put her Cookie Lee Decal on it and I fell in love! I wanted that sticker so bad, but she said I would have to join to get one, and I still didn't, but I was a lot closer. So after three years and two conventions, Danica finally convinced me I could do it. So I joined and got my sticker!! Unfortunately I had an extremely ugly car and I didn't want to make my sticker look bad. But now I have a new car and I finally got to put my sticker up so I thought I'd share my excitement with you.p.s. Don't you love how you can see Brady in the reflection.... :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations! Looks great.

Tolman Family said...

Woohoo! I knew that sticker would get you someday!