CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

My weekend turned out to be pretty fun. On Friday we went and saw a movie with Logan and Eric and Ashlee, then went to Logan's house and played ping pong. On saturday I had a girl's day with my friends Maddie and Amanda. Maddie is getting married so we all met for lunch at the Macaroni Grill, then went dress shopping for her. She found the most beautiful dress that she ended up buying. Since we were at the Riverwoods we decided to do a little bit of shopping and ended up all buying the same sweater from victoria's secret, and got free puppies to go with them. (I gave my puppy to my real puppy, Mimzy, and she is having a blast with it.) After that we all went to amanda's apartment and watched a movie and did make overs. It was really nice to have a girls day for a change.
Sunday it was back with the boys. Logan Brady and I took Mimzy and went snowshoeing. Some might say this isn't an appropriate Sunday activity but we were enjoying Gods work in nature and had a great time. When it turned dark we went home and had dinner with brady's family and then back to Logan's again where Eric and Ashlee met us for a board game and an episode of lost (which by the way, the next and last season is coming so soon!). That was probably the busiest weekend, that doesn't include working on the basement, that I've had in a long time and I had a lot of fun. So I guess my high hopes were met.

4 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

YAY!! that was so fun. I can't wait for out next girls day :)

Danica said...

OMG, you were serious about updating your blog! So cute! You have a lot of exciting things going on!

lynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarathi Banking said...

It's very nice to post. I always read your blog.. So lovely!!!