CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

For anyone who doesn't know, Brady and I are finishing his parents basement to move into. It has been unfinished and used as a storage space and sewing room for many many years, So there was a lot of stuff to be sorted through and hauled out. This weekend we finally got to start on the framing. You can actually see where the rooms are going to go and it makes things a lot less stressful. Oh by the way... our apartment contract is over at the end of this month so we are extremely scrunched on time. But I am so excited that we finally started so i had to share with everyone. (sorry I forgot my camera, I'll take pictures next time!)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That's exciting! Good luck with all that work! (I saw your sis in law in the newspaper about her art stuff)

Amber Nicole said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need anything.

M.C. Sommers said...

That is so fun that you get to work on it and then live there! We'll have to come over and see the finished product!